Consumer Warnings
Consumer Warnings

Always read and retain all user's manuals for future reference on all appliances


FIRE OR EXPLOSION HAZARD- Failure to follow safety warnings exactly could result in serious injury, death, or property damage.  Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of any appliance. 

WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS: Do not try to light any appliance.  Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.  Leave the building immediately.  Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone.  Follow the gas supplier's instructions.  If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department. --Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or the gas supplier.

CARBON MONOXIDE is invisible, odorless, and toxic!  All manufacturers recommend a carbon monoxide alarm in your home, even if you do not own a gas appliance.  Locate the carbon monoxide alarm in the living area of your home and away from gas appliances and doorways to attached garages.  Follow the alarm manufacturer's instruction included with the alarm.

WATER DAMAGE- Do not use your furnace if any part has been under water.  A flood-damaged furnace is extremely dangerous.  Attempts to use the furnace can result in fire or explosion.  A qualified service agency should be contacted to inspect the furnace and to replace all gas controls, control system parts, electrical parts that have been wet or the furnace if demed necessary.

"We're not satisfied, unless you are completely satisfied with our products and services"



Click Here To Learn More About Rebates


Copyright © The Chyler Group
Thousand Oaks, California