AUTOMATIC HOME-STANDBY GENERATORS
7KW, 10KW, 13KW AND 16KW
- 2 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
- 3-5 Year Extended Warranties Available
Maintain A Normal Life During Power Outages
Once your standby generator has been installed outside of your home or business, the automatic transfer is installed next to your main distribution panel.
With an air-cooled system, you identify the circuits you want to protect, then you match those circuits on your distribution panel to the transfer switch's load center. Larger generators may protect all circuits with an appropriate transfer switch.
The system provides monitoring of incoming voltage from the utility line around the clock. When utility power is interrupted, the transfer switch senses the problem and signals for the generator to start.
The automatic-transfer switch will then safely close off the utility line and open a new power line from the generator.
Within seconds, your home-standby system will supply electricity to your preselected circuits. When utility-line voltage returns, the transfer switch will retransfer the electrical load back to the utility sources and resume monitoring for subsequent utility loss.
Liquid Cooled, Pre-Packaged
Liquid-Cooled, Pre-Packaged Home Standby Generator is a compact, high performance, liquid-cooled, engine-driven generator designed to automatically supply electrical power to operate critical loads during a utility power failure.
- Equipped with a 200-amp NEMA 3R Transfer Switch with Service Disconnect
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- Ultra Quiet Mode for Low Noise Exercise
- Available with Aluminum or Steel Enclosures
- Flexible Fuel Line
- UL2200 Listed
Air Cooled, Pre-Packaged
ASPDA1BBA Series ASPBY1BBA Series ASPBX1BBA Series ASPBA1BBA Series ASPBS1BBA Series
The Air-Cooled, Pre-Packaged Home Standby Generator is a compact, high performance, air-cooled, engine-driven generator designed to automatically supply electrical power to operate critical loads during a utility power failure.
- Ultra Quiet Mode for low noise exercise operation (excluding some ASPBS1BBA models)
- Pre-wired external connection box
- Flexable fuel line included
- Composite mounting pad
- Prewired harnesses
- Natural gas or LP operation
- UL 2200 Listed
- ASPBX Models - Solid Steel Enclosure
- ASPBY Models - Aluminum Enclosure for greater rust protection
- ASPBA Models - Aluminum Enclosure for greater rust protection
- - Pre-wired automatic transfer switch with built-in load center
- - 16kW models available with aluminum or steel enclosure
- ASPBS Models - Solid Steel Enclosure
- - 16kW models include Ultra Quiet Mode for low noise exercise operation
- - Pre-wired auto transfer switch with built-in load center
- (not included with 16kW "X" or "Y" models)